Will the T-6 be the same 10 years from now?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
pancakes3

Re: Will the T-6 be the same 10 years from now?

Postby pancakes3 » Sat May 02, 2015 9:24 am

rpupkin wrote:You assume HYS is safe, but I'm less sure. I expect that California's water shortage will ultimately have a devastating effect on SLS's placement, much like the collapse of the auto industry hurt Michigan. I'm not sure if SLS will be completely out of the T6 by 2025, but I can't see it being ranked any higher than #5.

BiglawAssociate wrote:I think California as a state is also fucked (unfortunately). The drought is going to fuck with the economy. It's about time that the state got de-populated though. There are too many people living there that shouldn't be there in the first place (think poor people who live 5 to a one bedroom, much like in NYC, etc.).

is probably the silver lining* takeaway from all of this.

*a silver lining with which to hang yourself.

Internetdan

Postby Internetdan » Wed May 06, 2015 7:32 pm

can someone explain the crazy bert image to me... does that mean something here?

LA Spring

Postby LA Spring » Wed May 13, 2015 3:43 pm

I recently read that mags are drowning in red ink (not counting People or COSMO). Perhaps not as bad as newspapers but they’re definitely sinking in red ink and plummeting. If USNWR is not around in 10 years who would likely carry the t14 torch?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”