Barbri walkthrough

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
rab12092

Barbri walkthrough

Postby rab12092 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:58 pm

Okay sooooo I really want to watch the online lecture for civ pro but every time I try to get them the charge is over $3k and I obviously don't want to pay that...someone told me I could just pay $50 and I would get the lecture that way but is that true? I just don't want to spend $3k on something I'm just using this year obviously

BVest

Re: Barbri walkthrough

Postby BVest » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:55 pm

rab12092 wrote:Okay sooooo I really want to watch the online lecture for civ pro but every time I try to get them the charge is over $3k and I obviously don't want to pay that...someone told me I could just pay $50 and I would get the lecture that way but is that true? I just don't want to spend $3k on something I'm just using this year obviously

The $50 is not just to watch the lectures this year... it's a down payment towards the $3500-4k for BARBRI bar prep. And that $50 to lock in tuition may have only been $50 for a few days when BARBRI was tabling, but may normally be something more like $250. What you need to do is figure out who your student BARBRI reps are (there's probably one in your section) and ask what the sign-up down payment is currently.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”