Delete

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Kratos

Re: 1[adderal}L

Postby Kratos » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:36 pm

mephistopheles wrote:
Kratos wrote:
GOATlawman wrote:I have chosen to not see many doctors in my life until recently

What a weird life choice

meh, i don't go

Like you purposefully don't go to the doctor or you are just lazy and don't think about it? The latter is understandable. The former indicates some aversion to doctor's offices as a whole, which is just odd.

GOATlawman

Postby GOATlawman » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Kratos wrote:Like you purposefully don't go to the doctor or you are just lazy and don't think about it? The latter is understandable. The former indicates some aversion to doctor's offices as a whole, which is just odd.

Huge pain in the ass. Takes hours out of my day. They rarely do anything. Brb $25 copay so that the doctor can tell me "You're sick bro, drink lots of orange juice." And if I'm not sick, why would I waste my time and $ going to a doctor. Also didn't particularly want to be taking drugs for the rest of my life, until I recently changed my philosophy on this

Have never in my life established with a "primary care physician"... do generalist physicians even exist anymore? Or who tf are people establishing with? Seems like a huge waste of time and $, until you realize you actually want something (as in my case), and have no idea who to go see.

mephistopheles

Re: Delete

Postby mephistopheles » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:29 pm

yeah, i've never had a primary care physician

Kratos

Postby Kratos » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:43 pm

GOATlawman wrote:
Kratos wrote:Like you purposefully don't go to the doctor or you are just lazy and don't think about it? The latter is understandable. The former indicates some aversion to doctor's offices as a whole, which is just odd.

Seems like a huge waste of time and $, until you realize you actually want something

So you find no purpose in getting a physical to make sure you aren't some unhealthy wreck once every couple of years?

GOATlawman

Postby GOATlawman » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Kratos wrote:
GOATlawman wrote:

Seems like a huge waste of time and $, until you realize you actually want something

So you find no purpose in getting a physical to make sure you aren't some unhealthy wreck once every couple of years?

I'm pretty healthy bro

I also do my bloodwork myself periodically. Why should I trust some 60 year old boomer who hasn't read a study in 30 years over my own research?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”