Memo examples? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
edwatt

New

Memo examples?

Post by edwatt » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:25 pm

I know...another question on memos. Sorry...

For me, the easiest way to learn how to write is to work off a model. I'm wondering where to find examples of good memos--online, in a book, etc. Did a few Google searches and the results weren't great. We were assigned two books for class, and the sample memo in the index is helpful, but I'd like to find a few more.

Thoughts?

Iceman389

Bronze

Re: Memo examples?

Post by Iceman389 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:15 am

edwatt wrote:I know...another question on memos. Sorry...

For me, the easiest way to learn how to write is to work off a model. I'm wondering where to find examples of good memos--online, in a book, etc. Did a few Google searches and the results weren't great. We were assigned two books for class, and the sample memo in the index is helpful, but I'd like to find a few more.

Thoughts?
The only relevant sample memos for your LRW class will be either provided by the professor or recommended by the professor. Each professor has different preferences for what they want. If the professor doesn't provide or recommend samples, go to office hours and ask all the questions you feel you need answered.

BVest

Platinum

www.top-law-schools.com

Post by BVest » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:01 am

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”