Sooo this just happened Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
rinkrat19

Diamond

Re: Sooo this just happened

Post by rinkrat19 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:thanks all, because i dont have state action, i dont think ill have a con law issue for 1st amendment, but im not sure if their violating my civil rights or anything like that or even breaching a contract. i mean thisll be a bitch to have to handle at the time where im applying for the bar come next year. i just hope theyll take it back and gimme my diploma.......if not ima prolly have to waste like 10k ish n get my people to handle this
If you have 10K to waste and "people" to handle things for you, wtf do you want with a worthless diploma anyway?

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Last edited by brotherdarkness on Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:20 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:
StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:thanks all, because i dont have state action, i dont think ill have a con law issue for 1st amendment, but im not sure if their violating my civil rights or anything like that or even breaching a contract. i mean thisll be a bitch to have to handle at the time where im applying for the bar come next year. i just hope theyll take it back and gimme my diploma.......if not ima prolly have to waste like 10k ish n get my people to handle this
If you have 10K to waste and "people" to handle things for you, wtf do you want with a worthless diploma anyway?
to be able to take the bar, and start making like 60k a month lke my brother does who does criminal defense / p.i.

AtticusFinch

New

Post by AtticusFinch » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:28 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:
to be able to take the bar, and start making like 60k a month lke my brother does who does criminal defense / p.i.
Oh I think the troll pushed it too far with that comment.

It's A Lion

Gold

Post by It's A Lion » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Dude, hire your brother to represent you. Sounds like he's a heavy hitter.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:32 pm

your welcome to believing what you want, when you want, its all good homie......im just tellin everything how it is right now u no? i got finals comin up in less than a month too that i gotta worry about.....

btw i emailed tips@abovethelaw.com, are they gonna email me back or what??, i emailed them whats going on even more throughly than i did on here,,,,

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 pm

It's A Lion wrote:Dude, hire your brother to represent you. Sounds like he's a heavy hitter.
i really dont wanna bring my whole family into this situation right now if i dont have to.......i mean, i hope i can settle this w.o lawyers, but if not, ill tell him and im sure he can prolly do wonders for me also.... prolly win me 70k like that chick in minnesota did whos case went viral with the aclu this past thursday lol

secondshot

New

Post by secondshot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:
It's A Lion wrote: prolly win me 70k like that chick in minnesota did whos case went viral with the aclu this past thursday lol
Just curious, am I correct in assuming the way you speak in here is not exclusive to online forums? No offense, but the first step in sorting your shit out is to start with articulation so you are taken more seriously in law forums, and in life. I'll be frank, if the way you've gone on and on in here is indicative of your current situation at school it's a wonder they didn't weed you out earlier. Your actions in here are very telling.

I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just hoping you get something out of experience in this thread. I would bet a hundred bucks that this is not the first time you've run into barriers you personally have created through your academic career. I would also bet, if you counted all of those times you were faced with situations like this one, they were always someone else's fault?

Look, man, you just said there's a policy against posting negative comments about your school on FB. In the next breath you not only talk more shit about the school, but name the school and call them out in a public law forum. You're all over the place and seem to barely have a grasp on the English language. You're at a CBE school that no one should EVER attend and you're on your way to being kicked out of it.

Time to wake up, take inventory of your life and create a plan that will keep you accountable for your actions. This is not about them, it's all about you.

Good luck to you, sincerely.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:34 pm

secondshot

New

Post by secondshot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:39 pm

sublime wrote:
secondshot wrote:
StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:
It's A Lion wrote: prolly win me 70k like that chick in minnesota did whos case went viral with the aclu this past thursday lol
Just curious, am I correct in assuming the way you speak in here is not exclusive to online forums? No offense, but the first step in sorting your shit out is to start with articulation so you are taken more seriously in law forums, and in life. I'll be frank, if the way you've gone on and on in here is indicative of your current situation at school it's a wonder they didn't weed you out earlier. Your actions in here are very telling.

I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just hoping you get something out of experience in this thread. I would bet a hundred bucks that this is not the first time you've run into barriers you personally have created through your academic career. I would also bet, if you counted all of those times you were faced with situations like this one, they were always someone else's fault?

Look, man, you just said there's a policy against posting negative comments about your school on FB. In the next breath you not only talk more shit about the school, but name the school and call them out in a public law forum. You're all over the place and seem to barely have a grasp on the English language. You're at a CBE school that no one should EVER attend and you're on your way to being kicked out of it.

Time to wake up, take inventory of your life and create a plan that will keep you accountable for your actions. This is not about them, it's all about you.

Good luck to you, sincerely.
You can't be serious....
Why, because it's hard to take him serious when he speaks like a drunk teenager who is making mistake after mistake, including breaking this alleged policy again in this forum, and is close to being kicked out of the lowest CBE school in the sate? I'm the one who can't be serious? Interesting.

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:43 pm

Just cuz I type the way I do on this forum doesn't mean I don't know how to wrote come midterm n final time on my papers.....listen man I'm one of the smartest kids common outta my class but then again this is already my 7th year straight in school through graduating ug. I did horrible on my lsats and didn't wanna wait a year to get in a better school because I know what I'm a do once I graduate and take the bar....

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

It's A Lion

Gold

Post by It's A Lion » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:50 pm

OP speaks in a way that a jury of his peers can understand. He'll join his brother making $65,000 monthly and enjoy bottles and models until the lifestyle becomes boring.

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:51 pm

sublime wrote:
secondshot wrote:
Why, because it's hard to take him serious when he speaks like a drunk teenager who is making mistake after mistake, including breaking this alleged policy again in this forum, and is close to being kicked out of the lowest CBE school in the sate? I'm the one who can't be serious? Interesting.
1. You don't know how he speaks. Believe it or not, most people don't speak/act/write in the same way irl that they do online.

2. I doubt he gives a fuck if you take him seriously.

3. I don't think he is at risk of being kicked out - it seems like they are just holding his degree.

4. While I am not saying OP is perfect, this is a fucked up policy, and even if he did violate it, it certainly doesn't warrant the potential punishment. Regardless of much of the other circumstances, the school is certainly in the wrong here.

5. Yes, we know, it is about him and he should bootstrap his way into a degree. We get it. Shot in the dark, are you an actual boomer or do you just have the boomer state of mind?
my dude, I couldn't have said it better myself.

secondshot

New

Post by secondshot » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:57 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:
sublime wrote:
secondshot wrote:
1. You don't know how he speaks. Believe it or not, most people don't speak/act/write in the same way irl that they do online.

2. I doubt he gives a fuck if you take him seriously.

3. I don't think he is at risk of being kicked out - it seems like they are just holding his degree.

4. While I am not saying OP is perfect, this is a fucked up policy, and even if he did violate it, it certainly doesn't warrant the potential punishment. Regardless of much of the other circumstances, the school is certainly in the wrong here.

5. Yes, we know, it is about him and he should bootstrap his way into a degree. We get it. Shot in the dark, are you an actual boomer or do you just have the boomer state of mind?
my dude, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Your honor, I rest my case.

Balthy

Silver

Post by Balthy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:29 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21 wrote:Just cuz I type the way I do on this forum doesn't mean I don't know how to wrote come midterm n final time on my papers.....listen man I'm one of the smartest kids common outta my class but then again this is already my 7th year straight in school through graduating ug. I did horrible on my lsats and didn't wanna wait a year to get in a better school because I know what I'm a do once I graduate and take the bar....
Lol, OP were you purposely writing like an idiot here to prove a point? Because this is retard-level writing even by internet standards.

I'm guessing you're a troll but if not, gl.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Just because people don't speak in real life like they do on forums doesn't mean you have to sound like a blithering moron on a forum.

sublime

Diamond

Post by sublime » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:41 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 pm

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Bump it up, TTT......

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 pm

40 is gen-x, not boomer. And it's a stupid policy but I don't think the OP is really selling his side of things.

StoNeyPoiNt21

New

Post by StoNeyPoiNt21 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:53 pm

What do you mean?

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:06 pm

kalvano wrote:Just because people don't speak in real life like they do on forums doesn't mean you have to sound like a blithering moron on a forum.

PepperJack

Silver

Post by PepperJack » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Have you tried just apologizing to the woman directly?

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”