Military Law - Navy Jag

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Black Hat

Military Law - Navy Jag

Postby Black Hat » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:03 pm

!
Last edited by Black Hat on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blink

Re: Military Law - Navy Jag

Postby blink » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Black Hat wrote:Hopefully this catches on!

The massive behemoth of a thread for "general military law" is so massive it has lost its utility. (200 pages)

There are four primary Jag programs: Marine Corps, Air force, Army, and Navy. They all have different application processes/requirements and different manpower needs. Thus, it seems stupid to have one giant cluster fuck of a unuseful military law forum that is difficult to use, and get questions answered.

Thus, I am going to make 4 different threads for ease of use and relevance. Hopefully it will catch on because combing through two hundred pages of bullshit to find an answer to one little question, or perhaps feedback from a selection board, is quite ridiculous.

Me:
I am a prior Marine (2008-2012), honorably discharged as a Corporal (NCO). I don't know whether I will go back after the BAR but it is certainly a consideration. I am currently a 1L at University of South Carolina so who knows what is going to happen in 2.5 years!

As an aspiring JAG officer, I would like this to catch on, but let's remember that there are some people on these boards that have spent a LOT of time and effort contributing useful info for the rest of us to take advantage of. The Military Law thread is far from "unuseful" "bullshit."

ETA: thank you for your service.

Black Hat

Postby Black Hat » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:53 pm

.'
Last edited by Black Hat on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fed_Atty

Postby Fed_Atty » Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Bumping the Navy thread!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”