July NY Barbri schedule

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
salvage

July NY Barbri schedule

Postby salvage » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Does anyone happen to know the schedule for the Barbri course for this summer's exam? I'll be taking it online, so I guess I want to know when the videos start. I'm hoping to take a trip after graduation May 10, and want to know when I should be back for the course.

forza

Re: July NY Barbri schedule

Postby forza » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:36 pm

salvage wrote:Does anyone happen to know the schedule for the Barbri course for this summer's exam? I'll be taking it online, so I guess I want to know when the videos start. I'm hoping to take a trip after graduation May 10, and want to know when I should be back for the course.

I didn't start studying until June 1 and was just fine. Also, I highly recommend you save yourself $3,000 and take Themis (since you're doing online only, like I did). Or at the very least threaten to go Themis to get Barbri to knock their asinine price down some.

salvage

Re: July NY Barbri schedule

Postby salvage » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:11 pm

forza wrote:
salvage wrote:Does anyone happen to know the schedule for the Barbri course for this summer's exam? I'll be taking it online, so I guess I want to know when the videos start. I'm hoping to take a trip after graduation May 10, and want to know when I should be back for the course.

I didn't start studying until June 1 and was just fine. Also, I highly recommend you save yourself $3,000 and take Themis (since you're doing online only, like I did). Or at the very least threaten to go Themis to get Barbri to knock their asinine price down some.

Thanks, but I'm set and paid for on Barbri. Just curious about when the classes start.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”