Georgetown Law Past Torts Exam

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
lawger

Georgetown Law Past Torts Exam

Postby lawger » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:40 pm

I have Zeiler as a visiting professor at BU this year for Tort Law.

Any Georgetown students who happen to have any old exams or could pull one from the Gtown library's online archive? Any and all would be helpful. THANKS!

3|ink

Re: Georgetown Law Past Torts Exam

Postby 3|ink » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 pm

lawger wrote:I have Zeiler as a visiting professor at BU this year for Tort Law.

Any Georgetown students who happen to have any old exams or could pull one from the Gtown library's online archive? Any and all would be helpful. THANKS!

I'll bet if you googled something called outline depot and looked on that website you'd find 8 outlines from that professor under gtown.

Bildungsroman

Postby Bildungsroman » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:52 pm

3|ink wrote:
lawger wrote:I have Zeiler as a visiting professor at BU this year for Tort Law.

I'll bet if you googled something called outline depot and looked on that website you'd find 8 outlines from that professor under gtown.

I'm pretty sure OP is asking for past exams, not outlines.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Bildungsroman wrote:
3|ink wrote:

I'm pretty sure OP is asking for past exams, not outlines.

Screw you and your reading skills.

nickb285

Postby nickb285 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:23 pm

PM'd.

lawger

Postby lawger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Thank you all for responding. Just to clarify, I'm looking for past exams, the more recent the better. However, I would also welcome a short outline. Outline Depot had one from 2008, which from the preview looks to be at least 60 pages long. Not sure I want to pay for an outline that might be about as helpful as a free commercial one.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”