Question re: ladies shoes

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
n.gal

Question re: ladies shoes

Postby n.gal » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm probably over thinking this, but I have an interview tomorrow on Long Island, where we have 1/2 a foot of snow on the ground. I have interview shoes that I'd normally wear, but I don't really think they'll work in that snow. What kind of shoes are appropriate to wear w/ a suit, but also in snow?

Dany

Re: Question re: ladies shoes

Postby Dany » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:19 pm

Wear snow-appropriate shoes and change into interview heels when you get there.

n.gal

Postby n.gal » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:21 pm

I planned to wear snow boots and change in the car before walking in, but this doesn't solve the problem. Did you mean change in the lobby and then just carry around a bag with my boots in them? That doesn't seem odd?

LSATNightmares

Postby LSATNightmares » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:12 pm

n.gal wrote:I planned to wear snow boots and change in the car before walking in, but this doesn't solve the problem. Did you mean change in the lobby and then just carry around a bag with my boots in them? That doesn't seem odd?

You can have the receptionist store it in the closet for you. Tons of people do this, like if you're traveling for an interview and need to store your luggage somewhere. You can also change in the bathroom. Just because a receptionist sees you with snow shoes isn't going to ding you or something.

eerie_erie

Postby eerie_erie » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 pm

LSATNightmares wrote:
n.gal wrote:I planned to wear snow boots and change in the car before walking in, but this doesn't solve the problem. Did you mean change in the lobby and then just carry around a bag with my boots in them? That doesn't seem odd?

You can have the receptionist store it in the closet for you. Tons of people do this, like if you're traveling for an interview and need to store your luggage somewhere. You can also change in the bathroom. Just because a receptionist sees you with snow shoes isn't going to ding you or something.

Yeah, that's how it works. I wouldn't worry.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”