Post-Exam Advice: So You Missed an Issue? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
BuckinghamB

Bronze

Re: Post-Exam Advice: So You Missed an Issue?

Post by BuckinghamB » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Like others have posted, I've had exams I felt horrible about turn out great, and vice versa. Even had exams I felt great about turn out great. Ended up being just fine, though. Basically, there's no way to know. My way of dealing with the uncertainty was to surround myself with friends/family/SO from back home over break, and to not talk about anything law school related. It makes you realize that while important, law school pales in comparison to the true priorities in life.

Also, alcohol.

stillwater

Gold

Post by stillwater » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:08 pm

BuckinghamB wrote:Like others have posted, I've had exams I felt horrible about turn out great, and vice versa. Even had exams I felt great about turn out great. Ended up being just fine, though. Basically, there's no way to know. My way of dealing with the uncertainty was to surround myself with friends/family/SO from back home over break, and to not talk about anything law school related. It makes you realize that while important, law school pales in comparison to the true priorities in life.

Also, alcohol.
law school is life. it is the only thing that matters

brotherdarkness

Gold

Post by brotherdarkness » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”