Any sites that provide deal agreements in the UK?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
canes

Any sites that provide deal agreements in the UK?

Postby canes » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Is there a register or site that provides merger contracts in the UK? Would be nice if it also had comprehensive news coverage of the deal process.

Small chance, but figured it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks guys!

brotherdarkness

Re: Any sites that provide deal agreements in the UK?

Postby brotherdarkness » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Last edited by brotherdarkness on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

canes

Postby canes » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:57 pm

brotherdarkness wrote:DealBook will have coverage of the major international deals.

Yeah, I guess I'm just being lazy.

Looking for a cache of publicly available agreements more than anything.

Need to find a deal or two to analyze that have been affected in one way or another by the 2011 Takeover Code amendments that came following Kraft-Cadbury. Any ideas are welcome!

RedGiant

Postby RedGiant » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:16 am

I would check out Practical Law Company (PLC). They are a service provider mostly for law firms, with deal agreements, subject matter tutorials and weekly newsletters. Your law library will likely have a password. Caveat that I am not sure the US version contains the UK stuff, but the UK was where PLC started.

Also, I would go to the UK Takeover Panel website or the FSA or whatever they're called now (sorry--was a banker in the UK a million years ago). I am sure they have some stuff on their own website which might help direct your search.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”