Multiple Choice Law School Exams

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
PepperJack

Multiple Choice Law School Exams

Postby PepperJack » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:05 am

Is there a book like Getting To Maybe that I can check out in advance of multiple choice law school exams? I have done well with the race horse issue spotting stuff. Having to pick just 1 answer is frightening. On previous exams, I didn't have to know the right answer and didn't - I just knew what the right answer would turn on, and can apply 4 different rules and never conclude anything.

helfer snooterbagon

Re: Multiple Choice Law School Exams

Postby helfer snooterbagon » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:19 am

Depends on the subject, but if I recall correctly I believe Siegals did multiple choice questions for a number of different subjects. You can't BS through multiple choice, but there is no subjectivity to it either - you either get the answer or not (unless the prof writes a bad question and ends up crediting multiple answers).

HiiPower2015

Re: Multiple Choice Law School Exams

Postby HiiPower2015 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:41 pm

I've been told by my CrimLaw professor that the best way to approach MC in law school is to figure out why each choice is wrong, rather than which is the best. It seems to work fairly well but takes more time. But it makes it much easier for me to realize why one choice is the better choice than another.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”