Performance Test

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
abcdee

Performance Test

Postby abcdee » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 pm

I'm trying to enhance my PT scores as they have been quite dismal. I have been thinking about signing up for a workshop, seminar, etc. but don't know who is worth the money.

There are so many companies, etc. trying to sell their services, but very few are actually worth it. Does anyone know any great companies or the sort that really does help improve your PT scores?

brotherdarkness

Re: Performance Test

Postby brotherdarkness » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 pm

Last edited by brotherdarkness on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abcdee

Postby abcdee » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 pm

brotherdarkness wrote:
abcdee wrote:I'm trying to enhance my PT scores as they have been quite dismal. I have been thinking about signing up for a workshop, seminar, etc. but don't know who is worth the money.

There are so many companies, etc. trying to sell their services, but very few are actually worth it. Does anyone know any great companies or the sort that really does help improve your PT scores?

Are you referring to the LSAT?

If so, go here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

Nope I'm referring to Performance Test on the Bar Exam

Carlo Von Sexron

Postby Carlo Von Sexron » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 pm

abcdee wrote:
brotherdarkness wrote:
abcdee wrote:I'm trying to enhance my PT scores as they have been quite dismal. I have been thinking about signing up for a workshop, seminar, etc. but don't know who is worth the money.

Are you referring to the LSAT?

If so, go here: http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=6

Nope I'm referring to Performance Test on the Bar Exam
What? For February? Are you not doing an actual bar prep course, e.g., Bar Bri/Kaplan?

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Are the PTs on the bar really going to make or break you? It seems to me that you'd be better off drilling MBE or essays since they're where most of the points are (though it might depend on your state).

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”