grading your own exams Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
dj_roomba

New

grading your own exams

Post by dj_roomba » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am

Any tips on grading your own exam?
I don't know many people who are ready for PTs yet so I'm pretty much taking them alone.

Obviously I'm looking to see if I got the issue and the argument/rationale correct. Anything else?
Any experienced students know exactly what the best way to approach this is?

bdm261

Bronze

Re: grading your own exams

Post by bdm261 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:35 am

Does you school have some kind of "Student Success Office" where there's someone whose job is to coach students and evaluate their academic progress?

I've been taking some past exams alone as well and e-mailing my answers to the student success coach. My school also holds review sessions every week led by 2Ls who scored really well in those classes in 1L so I usually send a copy to my review session leaders and they're more than happy to give some pointers and tips on my answer format.

AlanShore

Silver

Post by AlanShore » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:01 pm

bdm261 wrote:Does you school have some kind of "Student Success Office" where there's someone whose job is to coach students and evaluate their academic progress?

I've been taking some past exams alone as well and e-mailing my answers to the student success coach. My school also holds review sessions every week led by 2Ls who scored really well in those classes in 1L so I usually send a copy to my review session leaders and they're more than happy to give some pointers and tips on my answer format.
wow. what school is this?!

PepperJack

Silver

Post by PepperJack » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:11 pm

This is why you have friends.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”