HLS Outlines (Giving, Not Asking)

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
owlofminerva

HLS Outlines (Giving, Not Asking)

Postby owlofminerva » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:54 am

I'm a 2013 HLS grad and was going through old computer files to organize, clean out, etc. After coming across all of my old outlines for school, I figured why not make my them all available for anybody who wants them. To that end, I am offering outlines for any of the following classes, which includes a full brief for pretty much every case in the class and my PowerPoint "attack" outline. I'm not going to give a bunch of information to out me to qualify whether my outlines are worth it or not (ie. honors, journals, and so on). Instead, you be the judge--they're free anyway. Just shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll get them to you. Note that some classes are slightly better in quality than others as I refined things over time or based on how much focus I put into that particular class. Even if you don't have the particular professor, some of whom don't teach there anymore, you might still want to see how it matches up with your own professor.

Civ Pro -- Rubenstein
Contracts -- Triantis
Property -- Glendon
Tort -- Goldberg
Crim Law -- Meltzer
Employment Law -- Sachs
LegReg -- Vermeule
Public International Law -- de Burca
Admin Law -- Stephenson
Con Law: 14th Amendment -- Minow
Crim Adjudication/Procedure -- Sullivan
Copyright -- Fisher
Corporations -- Clark
Taxation -- Warren
Antitrust -- Elhauge
Secured Transactions -- Kaufman
Crim Pro: 4th, 5th, 6th -- Weinreb
Fed Courts -- Manning

Nightrunner

Re: HLS Outlines (Giving, Not Asking)

Postby Nightrunner » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:58 am

I'm curious: why not just share the files on something like a public Dropbox, instead of adding all the transaction cost of PM->reply->emailing over and over?

owlofminerva

Postby owlofminerva » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:05 am

Nightrunner wrote:I'm curious: why not just share the files on something like a public Dropbox, instead of adding all the transaction cost of PM->reply->emailing over and over?

To be honest, didn't really think about that as I'm not all that familiar with DropBox other than knowing of its existence. If things get too onerous, then I might switch to that.

owlofminerva

Postby owlofminerva » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:39 pm

one bump in case anybody else might be interested.

owlofminerva

Postby owlofminerva » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:31 pm

Figured it's the middle of the semester and thought I'd resurrect this thread one more time. If you want any of the above outlines, let me know via PM. Help me out, though. If you want them, make sure you give me an email address to send it to and also identify the specific classes you want. No email address or asking for all of them will just result in no reply from me.

tomwatts

Postby tomwatts » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Again the obvious question... why not just put them on an open outline bank like hlsdope?

owlofminerva

Postby owlofminerva » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:32 pm

tomwatts wrote:Again the obvious question... why not just put them on an open outline bank like hlsdope?

1. Until you just mentioned it, I have never heard of hlsdope. As far as I'm aware, it wasn't a thing when I was there.
2. It looks like you need a current HLS account to register on hlsdope. I'm an alum and don't have one.
3. I'm the one offering the help and can handle it as I want.

If people who ask for them end up putting them up on hlsdope, then that's cool, though.

musicalmitch

Postby musicalmitch » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:24 pm

PM-ed you

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”