Civ Pro outline of the Freer BARBRI lectures?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Bunbury

Re: Civ Pro outline of the Freer BARBRI lectures?

Postby Bunbury » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 pm

proteinshake wrote:when people refer to the Freer lectures are they talking about the videos from Barbri or the audio version from Gilbert's?

I was referring to the Gilbert's version. Sorry... given the title of the thread I can see how that would be confusing. Do you recommend the Barbri mastery package?

proteinshake

Re: Civ Pro outline of the Freer BARBRI lectures?

Postby proteinshake » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Bunbury wrote:
proteinshake wrote:when people refer to the Freer lectures are they talking about the videos from Barbri or the audio version from Gilbert's?

I was referring to the Gilbert's version. Sorry... given the title of the thread I can see how that would be confusing. Do you recommend the Barbri mastery package?

not sure, I'm actually just gonna go ahead and buy it since it's on sale for $49 and comes with video lectures for all 1L courses as well. It's probably the same thing as the Gilbert's audio. If you're gonna buy the barbri, I'd do it today, the price goes up to $199 tomorrow

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”