I'm a 1L...

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
SoftScrub
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

I'm a 1L...

Postby SoftScrub » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:13 am

and not the 1st time posting here but i've been gunning so hard since my 2nd LSAT Im too embarrassed to come out.


People at my school are gunning so hard recently and that makes me feel very uncomfortable given my school is not that ranked high(like 20ish) and I feel very incompetent. shit I'm probably gonna delete this account if someone thinks i'm being overdramatic but i'm serious and this is a top law school website and I did not get into a top school so and I want to gun for the final exam but sometimes it feels like its toomuch and i dont know what to do because i no longer care about anything else but my grades at the end of the sem

User avatar
Danger Zone
Posts: 7314
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby Danger Zone » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:23 am

SoftScrub wrote:and not the 1st time posting here but i've been gunning so hard since my 2nd LSAT Im too embarrassed to come out.


People at my school are gunning so hard recently and that makes me feel very uncomfortable given my school is not that ranked high(like 20ish) and I feel very incompetent. shit I'm probably gonna delete this account if someone thinks i'm being overdramatic but i'm serious and this is a top law school website and I did not get into a top school so and I want to gun for the final exam but sometimes it feels like its toomuch and i dont know what to do because i no longer care about anything else but my grades at the end of the sem

What do you want from us

Keep it up and do well on the exams

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby rad lulz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:30 am

you can't delete your account

SoftScrub
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby SoftScrub » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:33 am

can i ask you guys to go over my practice exam answers??!

User avatar
Danger Zone
Posts: 7314
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 am

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby Danger Zone » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:35 am

It's 1:30AM and not even Thanksgiving yet. Stop striving.

User avatar
hephaestus
Posts: 2385
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby hephaestus » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:49 am

SoftScrub wrote:can i ask you guys to go over my practice exam answers??!

Grading your own practice exams is one of the best ways to prepare for finals.

thegrayman
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby thegrayman » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:15 am

By and large, your classmates are just as smart as you (if not smarter), and they're studying just as hard as you are (if not harder)

Law school sucks

User avatar
PepperJack
Posts: 646
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby PepperJack » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:19 am

Just worry about what you can control. Many people won't take the tests well. It's not about IQ. It's about using what you know the best.

User avatar
Lockfast
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby Lockfast » Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 pm

Take a day off and do absolutely nothing (see Office Space). Then, quit panicking because people lie all the time about how hard they are working.

User avatar
stillwater
Posts: 3811
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby stillwater » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:21 pm

thegrayman wrote:By and large, your classmates are just as smart as you (if not smarter), and they're studying just as hard as you are (if not harder)

Law school sucks


false notions perpetuated by those making excuses for their own failures.

Gorki
Posts: 772
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby Gorki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm

stillwater wrote:
thegrayman wrote:By and large, your classmates are just as smart as you (if not smarter), and they're studying just as hard as you are (if not harder)

Law school sucks


false notions perpetuated by those making excuses for their own failures.


Flame?

But seriously OP, just keep it up. Assuming you got into the best school you could, what thegrayman says is true. You are with credential-equals fighting for a finite number of good grades.

But good luck man!

User avatar
thesealocust
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Re: I'm a 1L...

Postby thesealocust » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:43 pm

Relax kid, you'll get in everywhere you apply.




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armylaw101, Exabot [Bot], newhere21, rockosmodernlife, wg6524 and 7 guests