1L Exam Prep Tutor Needed

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
bobbyflayed

1L Exam Prep Tutor Needed

Postby bobbyflayed » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:38 am

I'm currently at a T10, have gone through the material for two of the classes using supplements/a set of solid outlines to filter the supplements based on teachers, and I'm looking for a 1L exam tutor that will

(1) grade exams I am taking
(2) give me pointers on my writing
(3) give me insight on policy/extrapointtype things that I've missed
(4) help me write exams better in general

This is going entail primarily email exchanges of between 1-3 exams a week on basic doctrinal classes (torts/civpro/contracts) and 1 or 2 hour skype sessions every week or so to go over the exams.

Let me know what your rates would be/if you've done this before.

Thanks in advance!

LawGuy2014

Re: 1L Exam Prep Tutor Needed

Postby LawGuy2014 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

bobbyflayed wrote:I'm currently at a T10, have gone through the material for two of the classes using supplements/a set of solid outlines to filter the supplements based on teachers, and I'm looking for a 1L exam tutor that will

(1) grade exams I am taking
(2) give me pointers on my writing
(3) give me insight on policy/extrapointtype things that I've missed
(4) help me write exams better in general

This is going entail primarily email exchanges of between 1-3 exams a week on basic doctrinal classes (torts/civpro/contracts) and 1 or 2 hour skype sessions every week or so to go over the exams.

Let me know what your rates would be/if you've done this before.

Thanks in advance!

You need to learn this yourself; that's the whole reason why law classes are the way they are.

SilvermanBarPrep

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:27 am

I do quite a bit of this type of work along with preparing students for the bar exam. Info on my blog and contact information is in my profile on this site, if you'd like to talk some more.

SilvermanBarPrep

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:29 am

This of course assumes I would not be assisting you in writing your actual exams, as that, of course, is not available. But I work with many law students to improve legal writing, and issue spotting.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”