Michigan Law Students! Please Help!

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
atticus89

Michigan Law Students! Please Help!

Postby atticus89 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:19 pm

I am trying to track down any outlines and exams for the following 1L class/professor:

Torts -- Jill Horwitz

If any Michigan student has access to any outline/exam banks and would be so kind as to send exams or outlines to me, I would greatly appreciate it! Please PM me if you can help. Thanks so much!

portaprokoss

Re: Michigan Law Students! Please Help!

Postby portaprokoss » Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Stop reading cases for her and just skim the commercial briefs 5 min. before class so you're marginally prepared for cold calls. Listen to Steven Finz's Sum & Substance Audio on Torts and work through a lot of practice problems in supplements. She gives the most generic torts issue spotter ever, so supplements are the key to doing well. None of her questions are hard, there's just a ton of them so you have to have developed speed from practice.

I think her exams are on reserve at the library. Also, there are literally 6 outlines for her class posted tight now on the CTools MLS Outline Bank.

Riegl

Re: Michigan Law Students! Please Help!

Postby Riegl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:28 am

Well since Horwitz no longer teaches at Michigan, I'm guessing this person doesn't have access to Ctools. OP - pm me and I will send you an outline.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”