Used LEEWS?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Easy-E

Used LEEWS?

Postby Easy-E » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 am

Not sure if this is the right place to post this (seems like the kind of thing that would have its own subforum), but does anyone have an LEEWS set they would be willing to sell? I found a few on Amazon for ~150 but I figured it was a good bet there was someone on here who might need the cash (or I guess hopefully not, if the system works).

dietcoke0

Re: Used LEEWS?

Postby dietcoke0 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:06 pm

emarxnj wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post this (seems like the kind of thing that would have its own subforum), but does anyone have an LEEWS set they would be willing to sell? I found a few on Amazon for ~150 but I figured it was a good bet there was someone on here who might need the cash (or I guess hopefully not, if the system works).

So you're basically announcing that they could get more money elsewhere, or you will be cheap and not paying them what they could get for it. Probably should've worded that differently.

Easy-E

Re: Used LEEWS?

Postby Easy-E » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:22 pm

dietcoke0 wrote:
emarxnj wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post this (seems like the kind of thing that would have its own subforum), but does anyone have an LEEWS set they would be willing to sell? I found a few on Amazon for ~150 but I figured it was a good bet there was someone on here who might need the cash (or I guess hopefully not, if the system works).

So you're basically announcing that they could get more money elsewhere, or you will be cheap and not paying them what they could get for it. Probably should've worded that differently.

Or maybe I'd like to give the money to someone in the TLS community, and perhaps they might have a similar interest. If someone was trying to get the most money they could for something, I'd imagine they would have already put it on Amazon. It's a pretty well known website.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”