bar results waiting thread

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
User avatar
deadpanic
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby deadpanic » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:07 pm

iwakeboard wrote:Received an email that our grades will be posted next Friday as expected but it also says they will be posted "by 5pm EST."

I guess I'll just sit around F5'ing all day with a bottle of whiskey :evil:


I was a few drinks deep so I was pretty freaked out when I saw an email from the bar.

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby 02122015 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:11 pm

iwakeboard wrote:Received an email that our grades will be posted next Friday as expected but it also says they will be posted "by 5pm EST."

I guess I'll just sit around F5'ing all day with a bottle of whiskey :evil:

Does this mean tomorrow or the 11th?

User avatar
deadpanic
Posts: 1168
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:09 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby deadpanic » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:12 pm

MSPeast wrote:
iwakeboard wrote:Received an email that our grades will be posted next Friday as expected but it also says they will be posted "by 5pm EST."

I guess I'll just sit around F5'ing all day with a bottle of whiskey :evil:

Does this mean tomorrow or the 11th?


It's the 11th.

(I know you weren't asking me, but we both took TN)

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby 02122015 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:15 pm

deadpanic wrote:
MSPeast wrote:
iwakeboard wrote:Received an email that our grades will be posted next Friday as expected but it also says they will be posted "by 5pm EST."

I guess I'll just sit around F5'ing all day with a bottle of whiskey :evil:

Does this mean tomorrow or the 11th?


It's the 11th.

(I know you weren't asking me, but we both took TN)

Oh okay. "Next Friday" made me think the 11th, but people were already freaking out about it like it was tomorrow.

I'm thinking I might be in the on deck circle for results.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11725
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby kalvano » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:51 pm

I can't believe I have to wait another damn month.

User avatar
IrwinM.Fletcher
Posts: 1195
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby IrwinM.Fletcher » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:29 pm

kalvano wrote:I can't believe I have to wait another damn month.

Void
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Void » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby rad lulz » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Void wrote:Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Grats dood!

Void
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Void » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 am

rad lulz wrote:
Void wrote:Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Grats dood!


Thanx bro

User avatar
Joe Quincy
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 10:42 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Joe Quincy » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 am

Void wrote:Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!


Congrats

BCLS
Posts: 567
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:40 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby BCLS » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:14 pm

Passed thank god

User avatar
Anastasia Dee Dualla
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Anastasia Dee Dualla » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:17 pm

BCLS wrote:Passed thank god


Congratulations to all the recent passers! Did a new state come out today?

User avatar
newyorker88
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:32 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby newyorker88 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:30 pm

BCLS wrote:Passed thank god


What state?

Myself
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm

.

Postby Myself » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:38 pm

.
Last edited by Myself on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Natcat
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Natcat » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Anyone know when NY releases results... I heard it's between Nov 1st and 4th (even though the website says mid-Nov)?

Void
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Void » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 pm

ajax adonis wrote:Does anyone know if there's any way to see our MBE scores even though the bar results of our state haven't come out yet? I would love to get a sneak peak at my MBE score just to see how well I did.


Nope. Pretty sure that's impossible.

Void
Posts: 857
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Void » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Void wrote:Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!


Forgot to add: 148 scaled MBE. Not as high as some of the mega scores in this thread, but I'm happy with it!

Myself
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 pm

.

Postby Myself » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:20 pm

.
Last edited by Myself on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

rad lulz
Posts: 9844
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby rad lulz » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:42 pm

Void wrote:
Void wrote:Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!


Forgot to add: 148 scaled MBE. Not as high as some of the mega scores in this thread, but I'm happy with it!

Pass is a pass bro

User avatar
Anastasia Dee Dualla
Posts: 1165
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:03 am

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Anastasia Dee Dualla » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:11 pm

rad lulz wrote:
Void wrote:
Void wrote:Passed.

118 on my barbri midterm, walked out of MBE feeling like a bucket of piss. Good luck to everyone still waiting!


Forgot to add: 148 scaled MBE. Not as high as some of the mega scores in this thread, but I'm happy with it!

Pass is a pass bro


This is what I loved about IL; they didn't give you extra information if you passed, you just passed.

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby 02122015 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Get my results sometime between 4h20m from now, and 24h20m from now.

Nerves are really starting to get to me.

User avatar
Bikeflip
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Bikeflip » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:03 pm

Grats Void.

MSPeast wrote:Get my results sometime between 4h20m from now, and 24h20m from now.

Nerves are really starting to get to me.


Godspeed, Peast. To distract you, find a round the world route that doesn't put me on a widebody. See if you can do it for under $1,750.

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby 02122015 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Bikeflip wrote:Grats Void.

MSPeast wrote:Get my results sometime between 4h20m from now, and 24h20m from now.

Nerves are really starting to get to me.


Godspeed, Peast. To distract you, find a round the world route that doesn't put me on a widebody. See if you can do it for under $1,750.

You, I like you.

I'll do it right after this WNBA game I'm distracting myself with. To be fair, it is the finals and Minnesota is kicking ass, so I think that makes it okay.

02122015
Posts: 5317
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby 02122015 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 am

Passed.

User avatar
Bikeflip
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Re: bar results waiting thread

Postby Bikeflip » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:46 am

MSPeast wrote:Passed.



And I never got my trip. :lol: Grats man!




Return to “Forum for Law School Students”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests