Best Law dictionary and best case briefs?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
goodolgil

Re: Best Law dictionary and best case briefs?

Postby goodolgil » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:33 pm

lol @ people responding to this obvious troll

BrooklynLaw16

Postby BrooklynLaw16 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm

MrsPalsgraf wrote:
ManOfTheMinute wrote:
BrooklynLaw16 wrote:
MrsPalsgraf wrote:You're not a 1L you're a 0L. Use the appropriate forum

My law school already sent out the first reading assignment- 300 pages, including 10 strict products liability cases. I'm starting now. Don't assume what you don't know.

Oh snap

LOL. Yea ok I'm sure you have a 300 page reading assignment on strict liabilty in a month before classes start. That's totally logical.

OK lets review our basic English here. I wrote "300 pages, including 10 products liability cases." This does not necessarily imply that the 300 pages were all on strict products liability, in fact they were half Contracts and half Torts. However, this distinction doesn't matter, as I posted here to converse with intelligent law students who want to share helpful insights regarding what worked for them during 1L.

This forum is for law students. Mrs. Palsgraf, you are a douche bag. Use the appropriate forum.
Last edited by BrooklynLaw16 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samara

Postby Samara » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 am

BrooklynLaw16 wrote:OK lets review our basic English here.

BrooklynLaw16 wrote:conversate

:|

Icculus

Postby Icculus » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:41 am

BrooklynLaw16 wrote:
OK lets review our basic English here. I wrote "300 pages, including 10 products liability cases." This does not necessarily imply that the 300 pages were all on strict products liability, in fact they were half Contracts and half Torts. However, this distinction doesn't matter, as I posted here to converse with intelligent law students who want to share helpful insights regarding what worked for them during 1L.

This forum is for law students. Mrs. Palsgraf, you are a douche bag. Use the appropriate forum.

So you have a single 300 page reading assignment that consists of 1/2 contracts and 1/2 torts due at the end of July? Or did some profs generously post the syllabus ahead of time? If 2 you are being kind of a douche gunner. If 1, your law school sounds like it sucks. In any event, your responses make you seem like someone I would not want to deal with IRL.

BrooklynLaw16

Postby BrooklynLaw16 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 am

My law school commences classes on August 14th. The professor sent out this assignment, composed of readings in the subjects of Torts and Contracts, to be completed before the class begins. I'm not the type of student who leaves things to the last minute. That's as much explanation as I'm going to provide, if you have nothing constructive to say in response to my question, then don't respond.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”