Smokeless tobacco and the bar exam

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Bronte

Re: Smokeless tobacco and the bar exam

Postby Bronte » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Nightrunner wrote:
dudeman2014 wrote:Why the hell would freaking SNUS BE ALLOWED IN THE TEST CENTER YOU HALF-WIT!

Also: you seem stressed. You should maybe pop some tobacco.

Maybe it's that Imodium he's been taking.

goodolgil

Postby goodolgil » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Bronte wrote:A Barbri lecturer said that nicotine patches actually are allowed, although who knows how true that is or in which states. I would call the board of admissions and ask. It's not like we're talking about crack here.

Why would you call? Just wear long sleeves. Also, I think nicotine patches may be considered a form of "medication" now, so they're probably not gonna risk potential liability to fight you on that.

I was thinking of bringing an e-cig and using it in the bathroom, but it feels like too much of a hassle. I guess I'll just cold turkey it.

basilseal

Postby basilseal » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Will do the trick if regular snus just isn't going to cut it.

http://thundersnus.com/

I.P. Daly

Postby I.P. Daly » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:31 am

Bros on my high school hockey team used to put Grizzly between their toes during practice and games. They said they got a buzz off of it.

AreJay711

Postby AreJay711 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:00 am

So wait, the verdict was that you can chew/dip during the bar? What the fuck is the world coming to?

dudeman2014

Postby dudeman2014 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am

AreJay711 wrote:So wait, the verdict was that you can chew/dip during the bar? What the fuck is the world coming to?

Please quote where in this thread that was pronounced "the verdict." HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE MAD? You cannot fucking BRING ANY KIND OF TOBACCO INTO THE BAR EXAM

Now excuse me while I go outside for a smoke.

Bronte

Postby Bronte » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:24 am

dudeman2014 wrote:
AreJay711 wrote:So wait, the verdict was that you can chew/dip during the bar? What the fuck is the world coming to?

Please quote where in this thread that was pronounced "the verdict." HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE MAD? You cannot fucking BRING ANY KIND OF TOBACCO INTO THE BAR EXAM

Now excuse me while I go outside for a smoke.

I thought it was pretty clear that the verdict was a slug of Grizzly between the toes.

magic05

Postby magic05 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:01 pm

Last edited by magic05 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hyakku

Postby hyakku » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm just curious as to why that seems so outlandish/gross to some people? I would understand if its smoking or something, but if someone's not spitting, how do you even notice without having the person open their mouth (unless they're just packing fat as hell).

A. Nony Mouse

Postby A. Nony Mouse » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 pm

hyakku wrote:

I'm just curious as to why that seems so outlandish/gross to some people? I would understand if its smoking or something, but if someone's not spitting, how do you even notice without having the person open their mouth (unless they're just packing fat as hell).

Yeah, if you're not spitting, I wouldn't notice/care (I just don't want to sit next to someone's spit jar).

Nightrunner

Postby Nightrunner » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 pm

A. Nony Mouse wrote:
hyakku wrote:

Yeah, if you're not spitting, I wouldn't notice/care (I just don't want to sit next to someone's spit jar).

Because RULES. We are governed by RULES. And you have to FOLLOW the RULES if you want to pass CHARACTER and FITNESS, which is NECESSARY when you were BORN and BRED for SUCCESS and ACHIEVEMENT.

dr123

Postby dr123 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Just slap a patch on bro

nyknicks

Postby nyknicks » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:10 pm

dr123 wrote:Just slap a patch on bro

After finding the bar people unhelpful i decided to go this route. Will also do the pouches between the toes thing.

hyakku

Postby hyakku » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am

nyknicks wrote:
dr123 wrote:Just slap a patch on bro

After finding the bar people unhelpful i decided to go this route. Will also do the pouches between the toes thing.

Damn, does that really work :lol: ? That's pretty hardcore.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”