UCLA Law - On Campus Apartments? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
lawdude1251

New

UCLA Law - On Campus Apartments?

Post by lawdude1251 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi All,

Transfer student into UCLA's class of 2015. I am thinking about signing up for a on campus apartment. They have 5 or 6 different options. For current students - I am wondering if one is better than another and where most law students typically live. Any feedback would be most appreciated!

Thanks.

alkti3

New

Re: UCLA Law - On Campus Apartments?

Post by alkti3 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:08 pm

While the Hilgard apartments are much closer to the law school, most law school students live in the Weyburn Terrace apartments. I'm actually not sure why, except I think they might be easier to come by or less expensive? There's a shuttle from Weyburn (supposed to run every 15 minutes during school hours) that drops right off by the law school anyways, so the distance isn't too big of a deal.

If you're applying for a single, I believe they just opened the "Paseo" complex. It's basically just part of Weyburn as far as I'm concerned since its right within the vicinity of all the other Weyburn buildings, but it's nice, quality wise, since it's brand new. I think they're all furnished studios but I could be wrong. Also not sure of cost.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”