Florida Bar Exam Predictions?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
RodneyBoonfield

Re: Florida Bar Exam Predictions?

Postby RodneyBoonfield » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:33 pm

rad lulz wrote:
RodneyBoonfield wrote:Well, that was an ass raping.

FUCK the MBE

Dude...don't act like the FL MC wasn't a bitch either

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Last edited by rad lulz on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RodneyBoonfield

Postby RodneyBoonfield » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:55 pm

What exactly did you think? Aside from the BEs curveball, I thought all of the other topics tested were done so in a very difficult way and I feel like they didnt hit on the stuff Barbri said they would.

rad lulz

Postby rad lulz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:02 pm

RodneyBoonfield wrote:What exactly did you think? Aside from the BEs curveball, I thought all of the other topics tested were done so in a very difficult way and I feel like they didnt hit on the stuff Barbri said they would.

I thought the essays went okay. Glad I wrote the trusts one first because it was tricky.

FL MC was hard and was not tested like the barbri Qs. I memorized tons of time limits for nothing

RodneyBoonfield

Postby RodneyBoonfield » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm

rad lulz wrote:
RodneyBoonfield wrote:What exactly did you think? Aside from the BEs curveball, I thought all of the other topics tested were done so in a very difficult way and I feel like they didnt hit on the stuff Barbri said they would.

I thought the essays went okay. Glad I wrote the trusts one first because it was tricky.

FL MC was hard and was not tested like the barbri Qs. I memorized tons of time limits for nothing

Same here exactly regarding both your points. For trusts I hadnt looked at it in weeks until Monday night when I frantically outlined a bunch of essays and memorized rules. Thankful to God for that.

TheSituation

Postby TheSituation » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:03 pm

I predict that tomorrow I will be either incredibly relieved or utterly inconsolable. Good luck tomorrow Florida bar folks.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”