citation help

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
justlilme

New
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 5:38 pm

citation help

Postby justlilme » Mon May 20, 2013 5:41 pm

anyone willing to help check over some citations message me

ShitLawOrBust

Bronze
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

Re: citation help

Postby ShitLawOrBust » Mon May 20, 2013 5:43 pm

justlilme wrote:anyone willing to help check over some citations message me


(write-on competition masterman)

hephaestus

Gold
Posts: 2401
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Re: citation help

Postby hephaestus » Mon May 20, 2013 5:46 pm

ShitLawOrBust wrote:
justlilme wrote:anyone willing to help check over some citations message me


(write-on competition masterman)

This has suspicious timing.

ShitLawOrBust

Bronze
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

Re: citation help

Postby ShitLawOrBust » Mon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

ImNoScar wrote:
ShitLawOrBust wrote:
justlilme wrote:anyone willing to help check over some citations message me


(write-on competition masterman)

This has suspicious timing.


what?

User avatar
BuckinghamB

Bronze
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Re: citation help

Postby BuckinghamB » Mon May 20, 2013 10:40 pm

assuming this is for write-on, cool attempt at cheating bro

mr.hands

Silver
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:23 pm

Re: citation help

Postby mr.hands » Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 pm

justlilme wrote:anyone willing to help check over some citations message me


ouch. yeah not a good move (especially b/c you're interested in doing this over PM)

User avatar
Doorkeeper

Gold
Posts: 4869
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: citation help

Postby Doorkeeper » Tue May 21, 2013 12:13 am

This is why I fucking hate my fellow law students. We're not in business school, people. Shit is real.

User avatar
laxbrah420

Gold
Posts: 2720
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 am

Re: citation help

Postby laxbrah420 » Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

Doorkeeper wrote:This is why I fucking hate my fellow law students. We're not in business school, people. Shit is real.

Like are you mad at the TLS people for calling her a cheater even though it doesn't and shouldn't matter to them and potentially getting her in deep shit , or are you mad at the chick who wants you to spend your spare time checking footnotes for her?

edited to fix pronouns. only a chick would expect something like this.
Last edited by laxbrah420 on Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bronck

Gold
Posts: 2025
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: citation help

Postby Bronck » Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 am

Lol. Not suspicious at all.

User avatar
Doorkeeper

Gold
Posts: 4869
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Re: citation help

Postby Doorkeeper » Tue May 21, 2013 12:22 am

laxbrah420 wrote:
Doorkeeper wrote:This is why I fucking hate my fellow law students. We're not in business school, people. Shit is real.

Like are you mad at the TLS people for calling her a cheater even though it doesn't and shouldn't matter to them and potentially getting her in deep shit , or are you mad at the chick who wants you to spend your spare time checking footnotes for her?

edited to fix pronouns. only a chick would expect something like this.

I'm mad at the OP who thinks it's totally fine to cheat on the law review write-on competition at his/her school.

Ness Lee

New
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Re: citation help

Postby Ness Lee » Tue May 21, 2013 12:35 am

PM me for help as long as you're not doing this to cheat on an assignment. I'm always happy to help.



Return to “Forum for Law School Students�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests