Study buddy for NY July 2013 bar!

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
tx1987

Study buddy for NY July 2013 bar!

Postby tx1987 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Hi everyone! I just moved to NYC and I am going to be sitting for the July 2013 bar. I'm doing BarBri and was going to go to the classes simply to meet people to study with/motivate each other, but I thought this would also be a good way to do this! I also thought this would be a good way to meet people with similar interests. I just moved here and don't know many people yet. So, does anyone in NYC want to meet up to study? We could also make online flashcards/outlines to share with each other (I don't completely trust the ones online).

Danteshek

Re: Study buddy for NY July 2013 bar!

Postby Danteshek » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 pm

tx1987 wrote:Hi everyone! I just moved to NYC and I am going to be sitting for the July 2013 bar. I'm doing BarBri and was going to go to the classes simply to meet people to study with/motivate each other, but I thought this would also be a good way to do this! I also thought this would be a good way to meet people with similar interests. I just moved here and don't know many people yet. So, does anyone in NYC want to meet up to study? We could also make online flashcards/outlines to share with each other (I don't completely trust the ones online).

Bad idea all around. You need to sit your ass down and study by yourself.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”