Help for research

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Ann777

Help for research

Postby Ann777 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:51 am

Hello!

I`m a law student from Eastern Europe. Currently I`m doing research on universal jurisdiction. On google.books.com I found a very good book called Universal Jurisdiction in Modern International Law: Expansion of National Jurisdiction for Prosecuting Serious Crimes under International Law. I really need this book for my research, but I can`t view the parts I need most, since the acess to it is limited in my country.
I know that in some countries the acess to this book is almost full. That`s why I would appreciate if anybody could download that book and send it to my e-mail.

Gamecubesupreme

Re: Help for research

Postby Gamecubesupreme » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:48 pm

Ann777 wrote:That`s why I would appreciate if anybody could download that book and send it to my e-mail.

TLS would like to remind its users that it is unlawful to share or distribute copies of copyrighted materials.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”