(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:48 am
Not an expert here, but I highly, highly doubt you would need to report this given that there was no police involvement.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 pm
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:01 pm
This is a minor traffic violation. No need to disclose.
- Posts: 688
- Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:40 pm
1. Check your school conduct code. 2. Ask your dean of student affairs.
- Posts: 3469
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm
You weren't charged with anything. So no.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests