LOL MPRE Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Lasers

Gold

Re: LOL MPRE

Post by Lasers » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 am

jarofsoup wrote:
Cade McNown wrote:
courtneylove wrote:this was discussed in another thread (i think the recent ca bar exam thread), and although the poster took the mpre before registering for the ca bar, their ca bar status page reflected their mpre requirement as completed. you can check here:
https://sbc.calbar.ca.gov/default.aspx

seems like that sequential requirement is not meant to be interpreted as mandatory.
Thanks for the link.
My link does not say that I have passed the MPRE does yours?
give them a call if it hasn't updated and you passed before the most recent test.

i passed in august and had to call them cause i created my account after i passed the mpre.

Cade McNown

Silver

Post by Cade McNown » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:14 pm

jarofsoup wrote:
Cade McNown wrote:
courtneylove wrote:this was discussed in another thread (i think the recent ca bar exam thread), and although the poster took the mpre before registering for the ca bar, their ca bar status page reflected their mpre requirement as completed. you can check here:

seems like that sequential requirement is not meant to be interpreted as mandatory.
Thanks for the link.
Yes, mine shows that I've satisfied the MPRE requirement. I didn't have to call either, but based on what Lasers said, I bet calling would help.

Lwoods

Silver

Post by Lwoods » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

RoseAberlone wrote:Anyone know where I can find practice MPRE questions free online? PR final is basically a mini-MPRE. Any help would be much appreciated!
I think all of the bar prep companies offer free MPRE prep (as a promotional tool to convince you to sign up for their bar course). BARBRI has a lot of good practice questions, imo.

bruinfan10

Silver

Post by bruinfan10 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:44 pm

Cade McNown wrote:
jarofsoup wrote:
Cade McNown wrote:

Thanks for the link.
Yes, mine shows that I've satisfied the MPRE requirement. I didn't have to call either, but based on what Lasers said, I bet calling would help.
Mine updated a day after my CA registration went through. I took the MPRE like a month before I registered with CA.

Lasers

Gold

Post by Lasers » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:20 am

bruinfan10 wrote:
Cade McNown wrote:
jarofsoup wrote:
Cade McNown wrote:
Mine updated a day after my CA registration went through. I took the MPRE like a month before I registered with CA.
i've heard that sometimes it automatically updates, sometimes it doesn't. if it doesn't, give them a call and it'll show up a day or so later.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

jarofsoup

Gold

Post by jarofsoup » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:48 pm

It showed up on its own. But don't think I am taking it.

jhilly123

New

Post by jhilly123 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:15 pm

So I was looking at the MA bar application. I sent my score to MA but apparently we need to include a copy of our MPRE score. So we need to request NCBE to send us a copy of the our score. So I have to shell out another $25?? NCBE should just send us an original copy for free...ugh everything is money. Just looked at my Barbri account. I mean I already spent $25 to send it to NY. Totally wasted that.

Can someone else confirm that NY permits a COPY of our MPRE score that was on our File Cabinet?

ANIKA

New

Post by ANIKA » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Took the test and I got 99.

I'm a foreign law graduate and did not take any professional responsibility classes in the US. I used Themis review materials and studied for about 15 hours (in a span of 10 days). Took 2 practice tests. I think the exam was tougher than most people say.

anon sequitur

Silver

Post by anon sequitur » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:14 pm

What time does the test let out? I have an appointment that day that I can't break, will I be able to leave the testing facility by 12:30?

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”