Boston College 2 or 3Ls

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
el William

Boston College 2 or 3Ls

Postby el William » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Any 2 or 3L students from Boston College out there who had Mary-Rose Papandrea for Con Law? She is visiting at UNC this semester and I am trying to get a hold of some of her past exams. If you have access to these exams and can share them without violating any kind of Honor Code provisions I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!!

BCLS

Re: Boston College 2 or 3Ls

Postby BCLS » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 pm

el William wrote:Any 2 or 3L students from Boston College out there who had Mary-Rose Papandrea for Con Law? She is visiting at UNC this semester and I am trying to get a hold of some of her past exams. If you have access to these exams and can share them without violating any kind of Honor Code provisions I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!!

I'll see what I can find.

el William

Re: Boston College 2 or 3Ls

Postby el William » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:51 pm

BCLS wrote:
el William wrote:Any 2 or 3L students from Boston College out there who had Mary-Rose Papandrea for Con Law? She is visiting at UNC this semester and I am trying to get a hold of some of her past exams. If you have access to these exams and can share them without violating any kind of Honor Code provisions I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!!

I'll see what I can find.

Thanks

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”