NYC Housing Available for Summer

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

NYC Housing Available for Summer

Postby nicole88 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

I am looking to sublet my apartment in NYC for this summer M-F ONLY ( I will be returning to the apartment on weekend but am flexible on when exactly). Perfect for someone commuting or wanting to return home to NJ/PA/CT on the weekends.

It's the master bedroom in a 2 BR apartment that was converted into 4 BR, but my bedroom has not been converted. The room is furnished, 12 ft by 15 ft (HUGE by NYC standards) with en suite bathroom (full bath). A/C unit in bedroom and 42'' flatscreen TV, amazing view of city from large windows (27th floor).

The building is a luxury doorman building with concierge and on site gym and dry cleaning. Washer and dryer inside the apartment and dishwasher. Close to 1/2/3 lines and a/c/e, super easy to get to any other line with one transfer. The apartment is around Lincoln Center, it's a great, safe area and there's lots of restaurants, bars, and shopping nearby. Walking distance to Central Park and right near the river (river view from the kitchen) and Riverside Park.

Let me know if you have any questions, private message is best so I get notified.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”