One-Up 1L? Any experience? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Rurik

Bronze

One-Up 1L? Any experience?

Post by Rurik » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Asking for a non-TLS friend who's interested. Does anybody have any experience with One-Up 1L? I'm in general pretty skeptical about 1L study programs, but I was looking for somebody with personal experience who can give some feedback.

goldeneye

Silver

Re: One-Up 1L? Any experience?

Post by goldeneye » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:35 pm

sounds like a scam. just relax before law school. read a little. enjoy life for the last time.

Helmholtz

Gold

Post by Helmholtz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

I know one of the guys behind it who goes to my school—not a scam as far as I can tell. I got my hands on some of the material and it looks like a fairly legit program—definitely better than LEEWS (which I've never been a fan of) but YMMV. Obviously don't have any personal experience with using it during 1L (from my understanding, it's pretty new on the scene), but I think some 1Ls around here might be giving it a go.

funkyturds

New

Post by funkyturds » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:24 pm

I know the guys who designed the system and one student who's using it. Apparently pretty helpful. From what I can tell he's happy with it.

RCTP

New

Post by RCTP » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:39 pm

I've used it, and was pretty happy with it. PM me if you want details.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”