Corporations

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Blue Ivy

Corporations

Postby Blue Ivy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:38 pm

My corporations class is brutal. No case law, prof has been more history oriented and discussed business planning thus far. He's very cryptic about his exam and says it will be like a traditional law school exams. How should I be preparing for the exam in this class? Any common themes that most corp profs like to test on?

LAWYER2

Re: Corporations

Postby LAWYER2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:12 am

Blue Ivy wrote:My corporations class is brutal. No case law, prof has been more history oriented and discussed business planning thus far. He's very cryptic about his exam and says it will be like a traditional law school exams. How should I be preparing for the exam in this class? Any common themes that most corp profs like to test on?

If you have Barbri access while in school, Professor Freer has an amazing lecture and interactive outline to help. Business structures/Corporations is a pretty straight forward subject.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”