Property Law Supp Question

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
phillyboy101

Property Law Supp Question

Postby phillyboy101 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Just wondering from someone who took/is taking property. I have the Singer casebook but I bought the Understanding Property Law treatise (heard it was much better) and it seems great, only thing is a decent amount of the stuff is out of order from how the syllabus indicates our class will be. Is it recommended to skip around the relevant parts treatise to keep even with the class, or just read it straight through. My instinct is to stick with relevant chapters as we learn them in class but I want to see what worked for people.

ph14

Re: Property Law Supp Question

Postby ph14 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:25 pm

phillyboy101 wrote:Just wondering from someone who took/is taking property. I have the Singer casebook but I bought the Understanding Property Law treatise (heard it was much better) and it seems great, only thing is a decent amount of the stuff is out of order from how the syllabus indicates our class will be. Is it recommended to skip around the relevant parts treatise to keep even with the class, or just read it straight through. My instinct is to stick with relevant chapters as we learn them in class but I want to see what worked for people.

http://www.aspenpublishers.com/Product. ... 0735589356

phillyboy101

Re: Property Law Supp Question

Postby phillyboy101 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:01 pm

I've been eyeing that one the TLS consensus seems to be the the Sprankling book is the best though. Maybe I'll just pull the trigger on the Singer supp and try to swing both if I have time

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”