Contract, crim law and property supplements for sale in NYC

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
aa220

Contract, crim law and property supplements for sale in NYC

Postby aa220 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:16 am

Hey TLS,

Anyone looking for supplements? I know some people take Contracts/Crim/Property this coming semester, and I have loads of supplements without which I would have understood almost nothing this past semester. Here's what I have and prices. I live in NYC on the UWS, and am willing to come anywhere in Manhattan.

Gilberts, Contracts - $20
Gilberts, Criminal Law - $20
Gilberts, Property - $10 (i got it secondhand, so it isn't in great condition, but it's still perfectly usable)

Siegel's, Contracts - $18
Siegel's, Criminal Law - $18
Siegel's, Property - $18

Glannon guide to criminal law - $25

I know the prices are a bit high, but all the books are in great condition (except the Gilberts Property) with little, if any, markings.

ph14

Re: Contract, crim law and property supplements for sale in NYC

Postby ph14 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 pm

aa220 wrote:Hey TLS,

Anyone looking for supplements? I know some people take Contracts/Crim/Property this coming semester, and I have loads of supplements without which I would have understood almost nothing this past semester. Here's what I have and prices. I live in NYC on the UWS, and am willing to come anywhere in Manhattan.

Gilberts, Contracts - $20
Gilberts, Criminal Law - $20
Gilberts, Property - $10 (i got it secondhand, so it isn't in great condition, but it's still perfectly usable)

Siegel's, Contracts - $18
Siegel's, Criminal Law - $18
Siegel's, Property - $18

Glannon guide to criminal law - $25

I know the prices are a bit high, but all the books are in great condition (except the Gilberts Property) with little, if any, markings.

You would get more views if this was in the proper forum: viewforum.php?f=31.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”