Law school nightmares

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
splittermcsplit88

Law school nightmares

Postby splittermcsplit88 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Just woke up from this: trusted law prof. tried to expel me from law school in front of class because she found a practice essay I did and accused me of stealing final exam questions. I literally begged and cried saying it was just a practice test!!! Woke up in tears. FML.

MinEMorris

Re: Law school nightmares

Postby MinEMorris » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

during 1L I'd occassionally have dreams that I completely forgot about a final exam, or that all semester I had an additional class that I had forgotten about and had failed to attend. Nothing crazy though.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

MinEMorris wrote:during 1L I'd occassionally have dreams that I completely forgot about a final exam, or that all semester I had an additional class that I had forgotten about and had failed to attend. Nothing crazy though.

I have this dream all of the time. I find out that I had been registered for a class all semester the day before its exam is scheduled.

coldshoulder

Postby coldshoulder » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 am

3|ink wrote:
MinEMorris wrote:during 1L I'd occassionally have dreams that I completely forgot about a final exam, or that all semester I had an additional class that I had forgotten about and had failed to attend. Nothing crazy though.

I have this dream all of the time. I find out that I had been registered for a class all semester the day before its exam is scheduled.

Me too...group recurring dream?

ru2486

Postby ru2486 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 am

Night before my first 1L exam this fall I dreamed that my roommate who's in all of my classes stabbed me to death in the kitchen

History_Buff

Postby History_Buff » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:16 am

I had a dream where I picked up the exam and the fact pattern was typed in wingdings. Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

debbygilbert

Postby debbygilbert » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:22 am

spam

fluffybunny

Postby fluffybunny » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 am

My husband had a dream that made him giggle out loud. The sound woke me up and I screamed. When he asked me what was wrong I apparently mumbled "federal income tax" and then fell back asleep. I have no idea what the dream was . . . but I'm guessing it was related to section 280A.

Pokemon

Postby Pokemon » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 pm

I had one last night. We have self-scheduled exams, and I found out on the last day that one could take such an exam that I was enrolled in some Torts II class. On top of that, a friend that I had not seen in a while came to visit me, and because I have not seen him in a while, he is not the type of guy that I could just tell to sit tight while I take the exam. It was horrible, the time was passing, self-schedule exam period passing by, and I had not even started studying or taking exam. I missed it. Then somehow, I ended up having a sex dream... so at least that made up for the law school nightmare.

hume85

Postby hume85 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:01 pm

3|ink wrote:

Have had this dream several times about UG.

YankeesFan

Postby YankeesFan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:02 pm

I had a dream that I checked WIN for my grades and I got a 13 for the semester in evidence. I kept waiting for them to revise the grade, but it never happened...

2013mercer

Postby 2013mercer » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:12 pm

I've had this same dream every semester, I think. Wake up in a panic to double-check class schedule.

spleenworship

Postby spleenworship » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 pm

Woke up the morning after an LS final realizing I'd been dreaming about the final. The part of the dream that woke me? The realization that I'd failed to cover an element of the claim on the test in the dream.

The worst part was spending an hour or two trying to figure out if that had just been in the dream or if it had actually happened on the test. Turns out it had happened both in the dream and IRL. Awful.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”