This thread seems to be full of gunners who are acting like they should be doing something, so just a few things to set up your second semester (optional, of course):
1. Get your resume/cover letters set up and start sending out applications/contacting any attorneys you even have a remote connection with. Getting a 1L gig is the hardest, so get as much as you can done while you're on break.
2. Get all your books ordered, preferably rent them from Amazon to save money (renting usually takes longer delivery time for whatever reason, but it's usually 1/3 the price, so do it).
3. Email professors about supplements they recommend. Order them and get it out of the way.
4. Set up OneNote/Outlook/whatever Apples have for next semester. If organization was a problem for you, set it up before you even get back to school. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes and you'll realize that being organized saves a ton of time (here's a plug for my gunner thread about being organized: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=163781
5. Download all previous exams from your professors and save them somewhere (not to be brought out until late March/April).
6. Get your first week of reading assignments done. Preferably do one subject per day. I know last year I had a real hard time getting back in the groove of things because my procrastination led me to reading 75+ pages a day for 3-4 days right when I got back.
7. Read Getting to Maybe/8 Secrets for Top Exam Performance.
8. Any other busy work/administrative thing you can take care of now instead of later in the semester.
Point is, this is a time to relax, but I hate doing absolutely nothing for 2.5 weeks (all my friends at home work, so I had nothing to do until 5 every day). You should maybe be doing 2-3 hours of work per day, if that (definitely take weekends off, no exceptions). But I know the feeling of "Oh I should be doing something." So use that energy, do a couple of things when you get up, and you'll get off to a great start second semester, ready to go.