Thanks for your help guys Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
sheila1s

New

Thanks for your help guys

Post by sheila1s » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Turned out ok
Last edited by sheila1s on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ph14

Gold

Re: Am I an idiot?

Post by ph14 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 pm

sheila1s wrote:Just took my contracts exam, and right after it realized I missed promissory estoppel as the biggest issue on one of the three hypos. It was so obvious, and I even wrote about reliance while talking about damages, but didn't define it or mention it could enforce the contract. I feel really stupid and am worried I'll do horrible on that exam. No motivation to study. What is wrong with me???
Don't let it mess you up. It's not a big deal to miss one issue. Not even book prize exams hit every single issue. And you can still certainly get a good grade if you miss an issue. Keep your head up don't let it keep you from studying for your other classes.

sidhesadie

Bronze

Post by sidhesadie » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 pm

eh, I did that first year in civ pro. Totally missed the point of a question. It was ok. You'll be fine, don't panic. Other people missed something else that you got.

NotMyRealName09

Silver

Post by NotMyRealName09 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:34 am

You've heard this before, and it comes from the right place - move on. Same reason you don't talk about the exam with peers - exams are not meant to be aced, an A can be 70 percent of the points, you have no idea and it's entirely possible two people could answer a question differently and both end up with the same number of points.

Someone said it better - ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

CanadianWolf

Diamond

Post by CanadianWolf » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:09 pm

It's not like you missed a Statute of Frauds issue.

WhirledWorld

Bronze

Post by WhirledWorld » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Nobody hits all the issues. Last year I was freaking out about a blatant missed issue--I thought I was screwed. Ended up getting an A. Put it behind you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”