TTT Exam Difficulty

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
I.P. Daly

Re: TTT Exam Difficulty

Postby I.P. Daly » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:01 am

Grade inflation.

kwais

Postby kwais » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:19 am

As a 2L, if you gave me the option of taking a TTT exam vs. a T10 exam, I might take the T10. The amount of people in my classes who are employed and checked out this year is amazing. There are people who are literally only coming on the first day of class and on the last, to take the exam. I would think that the TTT curve still includes mostly those whose grades still matter tremendously and therefore are studying pretty hard.

AVBucks4239

Postby AVBucks4239 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Obviously continuing with my anectodal evidence, but here's where my profs were from:

1L at a TTT

CivPro - Stanford
Torts - Georgetown
Contracts - Chicago
Property - Columbia
Criminal Law - Nebraska (but insanely experienced)

2L at a TT

Products Liability - Harvard
Evidence - Yale
Cyberlaw (awesome class, take it if you get the chance) - Yale
Appellate Advocacy - Notre Dame
Professional Responsibility - no idea, but he's the chief disciplinary person for the state where my law school is.

All and all, not much of a difference. Exams have been about the exact same difficulty,, but I'm certainly not sure where I stand, assuming the curve is much harder. If anything, my contracts and criminal law exams were harder than anything I've taken here so far.

stewie27

Postby stewie27 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:25 pm

kwais wrote:As a 2L, if you gave me the option of taking a TTT exam vs. a T10 exam, I might take the T10. The amount of people in my classes who are employed and checked out this year is amazing. There are people who are literally only coming on the first day of class and on the last, to take the exam. I would think that the TTT curve still includes mostly those whose grades still matter tremendously and therefore are studying pretty hard.

I didn't seem to notice too many people who had checked out at my school this year (T14). Why is everyone here gunning?!?!

maf70

Postby maf70 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:17 pm

TTT --> T20 transfer

No difference in exam difficulty. Same/ slightly better ranking.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”