2L Gunner Thread - Hungrier then ever. Order of DA COIF!

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
OfferSecured

2L Gunner Thread - Hungrier then ever. Order of DA COIF!

Postby OfferSecured » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

You slackin? I'm gunnin. Need that order of the coif and 4.0 GPA. Talk to me, who is in?

If you are then gentlemen, ON ME!

ca$hmoney69

Re: 2L Gunner Thread - Hungrier then ever. Order of DA COIF!

Postby ca$hmoney69 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 pm

this dude is sweet

somewhatwayward

Postby somewhatwayward » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 pm

CLS has no order of the coif.....not losing sleep over it

Gamecubesupreme

Postby Gamecubesupreme » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Can you imagine how obnoxious this thread would become if all the gunners actually post in here unironically.

MinEMorris

Postby MinEMorris » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:58 pm

This thread ROCKS, glad to find some brethren.

All semester I come to class in my pajamas acting all hungover, loudly complaining about how lame and crazy gunners are, how even firms hate order of the coif post-1l-try-hard losers. During class I don't take any notes and just play pacman. I sit at the front so everyone can see me.

AND THATS how you get their guard down. All the other gunners get insecure or start to relax, thinking no one else is trying. I go home and listen to the recording of the class 3x, read several hornbooks and e-mail the professor constantly so that no one ever sees me at his or her office hours. Right now I'm just outlining my professors' law review articles. What're you guys doing with your spare time now that you're done with all of your outlines, finished all of the practice tests, and listened to all of the lectures a second round?

OfferSecured

Postby OfferSecured » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

MinEMorris wrote:This thread ROCKS, glad to find some brethren.

All semester I come to class in my pajamas acting all hungover, loudly complaining about how lame and crazy gunners are, how even firms hate order of the coif post-1l-try-hard losers. During class I don't take any notes and just play pacman. I sit at the front so everyone can see me.

AND THATS how you get their guard down. All the other gunners get insecure or start to relax, thinking no one else is trying. I go home and listen to the recording of the class 3x, read several hornbooks and e-mail the professor constantly so that no one ever sees me at his or her office hours. Right now I'm just outlining my professors' law review articles. What're you guys doing with your spare time now that you're done with all of your outlines, finished all of the practice tests, and listened to all of the lectures a second round?

2LGunHardMan

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”