Corporations Study Aid

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
X_Soda

Corporations Study Aid

Postby X_Soda » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:12 am

Hey, I have about three weeks to teach myself corporations. Literally. I have not been to class at all and I only did about the first month's worth of readings. The only thing on my mind right now is: "Chemerinsky is to Con Law what ________________________ is to Corporations." Thoughts?

LAWYER2

Re: Corporations Study Aid

Postby LAWYER2 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Barbri has an awesome 3 hour interactive video that works along with an outline by Freer (Civ Pro Gawd)

OklahomasOK

Postby OklahomasOK » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:36 pm

LAWYER2 wrote:Barbri has an awesome 3 hour interactive video that works along with an outline by Freer (Civ Pro Gawd)

This helps quite a bit. It covers everything my professor did. I made my own outline as I went alone, pretty much mirrored the one that is provided.

X_Soda

Postby X_Soda » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:23 am

is that something that I can buy on its own, or do I need some kind of barbri membership?

Lycurgus

Postby Lycurgus » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm

X_Soda wrote:Hey, I have about three weeks to teach myself corporations. Literally. I have not been to class at all and I only did about the first month's worth of readings. The only thing on my mind right now is: "Chemerinsky is to Con Law what ________________________ is to Corporations." Thoughts?

glad im not the only one.

LAWYER2

Postby LAWYER2 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:42 pm

X_Soda wrote:is that something that I can buy on its own, or do I need some kind of barbri membership?

aw, some schools sign you up for free barbri access in 1L so many have access to it now. Not quite sure whats' needed to gain access if your school doesn't participate.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”