Law Review Drama

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Go for it?

Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 68

warandpeace

Re: Law Review Drama

Postby warandpeace » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:45 am

target wrote:
For reality sake, you may be wrong that he is into you. EIC just has to be extremely friendly to everyone, especially student writers. So talk around, ask few 3Ls who usually hang out with him before making your move. Or just go for it and regret the ramifications later.

This is really bad advice, DON'T ask around. You don't want him hearing about it from other people. You either tell him or you don't, but don't talk to others about it. I wish you luck, OP, especially if you're both hot.

target

Re: Law Review Drama

Postby target » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:31 pm

warandpeace wrote:
target wrote:
For reality sake, you may be wrong that he is into you. EIC just has to be extremely friendly to everyone, especially student writers. So talk around, ask few 3Ls who usually hang out with him before making your move. Or just go for it and regret the ramifications later.

This is really bad advice, DON'T ask around. You don't want him hearing about it from other people. You either tell him or you don't, but don't talk to others about it. I wish you luck, OP, especially if you're both hot.

I was going for asking around to see if he is single or not. But yeah, it could get worse. Interested in what happened.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”