Has anyone watched the barbri video for evidence?

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
rawrab

Has anyone watched the barbri video for evidence?

Postby rawrab » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Last year I relied on the Freer civ pro barbri video and it was amazing. I haven't paid attention to evidence at all this semester so I was thinking of watching the barbri evidence video with Prof Vincent Alexander and was just wondering if anyone had seen it and thought it was helpful...?

rawrab

Re: Has anyone watched the barbri video for evidence?

Postby rawrab » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I'll answer my own question in case someone searches this in the future - it's good. I'm using it to give me some idea what the course is about since I didn't pay attention at all and have no idea whats going on in the class.

So to get a general overview about what evidence is all about I would recommend watching this. The examples he gives are really helpful. The organization probably isn't as great as the civ pro one but that one is amazing so I'm not surprised. I will definitely use other supplements along with this, you shouldn't just rely on this but I'd say it's worth watching if you have the time.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”