Sifting through all the material

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
swimmer11

Sifting through all the material

Postby swimmer11 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Can someone explain to me what I need and what I do not need for final exam preparation. Does it really come down to me knowing the BLL, the policy considerations my professor tells me, and any special words my professor likes to use in exchange for the way they are commonly termed?

And then is it just applying the law to the fact, the law to the fact, and if time the policy to the law to the fact?

I am trying to get a complete bearing on where I am and where I need to be in terms of how I should be studying so that come Nov 1, I can begin Practice Exams, all sorts of practice problems, hypos, etc.

kalvano

Re: Sifting through all the material

Postby kalvano » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:46 am

Go find a model exam and answer. That will clear up a lot of questions.

swimmer11

Postby swimmer11 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 am

kalvano wrote:Go find a model exam and answer. That will clear up a lot of questions.

And if there are no answers for the exams they release?

Gorki

Postby Gorki » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 am

swimmer11 wrote:
kalvano wrote:Go find a model exam and answer. That will clear up a lot of questions.

E&E, Acing Series, Q&A, etc.

If your prof is not releasing ANY model answers at all, then just do this and realize that thanks to the law school curve your in the same boat as everybody else...

kalvano

Postby kalvano » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:53 am

swimmer11 wrote:

Find some on the Internet. You seem more concerned about what to study in general, so looking at a couple model answers should give you an idea of what you need on an exam and focus your studies.

NotMyRealName09

Postby NotMyRealName09 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Prof. Whitebread, 8 Secrets to Top Law School Exam Performance. That's the title or something close. Order it immediately off amazon, read the 98 pages cover to cover once now, and once again right before exams. Everything you need to know about, well, top law school exam performance.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”