Taking gunner to a new level Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
dirtyjesus

New

Re: Taking gunner to a new level

Post by dirtyjesus » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:42 pm

cubswin wrote:
dirtyjesus wrote:
dingbat wrote:
dirtyjesus wrote:I sit on the back row, and I noticed someone in both of my classes this morning looking at assault rifles online for basically the entires class both times.
He could be crazy or maybe not but damn what an inappropriate place to be looking at that kind of stuff. Don't know if anyone else saw this. If they did, my section is full of snitches.
Was this in Crim?
Contracts and property.

I think some of you are missing the point. Even if this guy has to hunt to eat or owns a gun store, there are certain things you just don't do. People are paranoid and sensitive about stuff like this because of shootings all around the country. This guy was looking up pictures of guns for over 2 hours.
People are as sensitive about random shootings as they are terrorism. People perceive things in lint of what's in the media. This would be similar to going to a public place on Halloween dressed as a terrorist with a vest that has road flares taped to it. Someone would calls the cops and you would probably go to jail and probably be put n a watch list and the no fly list just for gp. 15 years ago you could do it but not today people are paranoid about shit like this.
How are you in law school?
I'm black. How are you in law school?

dingbat

Gold

Post by dingbat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 pm

dirtyjesus wrote:
cubswin wrote:How are you in law school?
I'm black. How are you in law school?
8)

kalvano

Diamond

Post by kalvano » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm

dirtyjesus wrote:
dingbat wrote:
dirtyjesus wrote:I sit on the back row, and I noticed someone in both of my classes this morning looking at assault rifles online for basically the entires class both times.
He could be crazy or maybe not but damn what an inappropriate place to be looking at that kind of stuff. Don't know if anyone else saw this. If they did, my section is full of snitches.
Was this in Crim?
Contracts and property.

I think some of you are missing the point. Even if this guy has to hunt to eat or owns a gun store, there are certain things you just don't do. People are paranoid and sensitive about stuff like this because of shootings all around the country. This guy was looking up pictures of guns for over 2 hours.
People are as sensitive about random shootings as they are terrorism. People perceive things in lint of what's in the media. This would be similar to going to a public place on Halloween dressed as a terrorist with a vest that has road flares taped to it. Someone would calls the cops and you would probably go to jail and probably be put n a watch list and the no fly list just for gp. 15 years ago you could do it but not today people are paranoid about shit like this.

Was he pleasuring himself to the pictures? No? Then shut up.

patrickd139

Gold

Post by patrickd139 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

kalvano wrote:
dirtyjesus wrote:
dingbat wrote:
Was this in Crim?
Contracts and property.

Was he pleasuring himself to the pictures? No? Then shut up.
True story: kid got kicked out of class at OU Law last year for doing this.

/Obama's 'Murka

jess

Post by jess » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”