Best Advice for Not Failing Commercial Paper/Neg. Instrument

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
TTH

Best Advice for Not Failing Commercial Paper/Neg. Instrument

Postby TTH » Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 pm

. . . and it can't involve paying attention in class, which is impossible because it's commercial paper and I'm a 3L.

keg411

Re: Best Advice for Not Failing Commercial Paper/Neg. Instrument

Postby keg411 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 am

TTH wrote:. . . and it can't involve paying attention in class, which is impossible because it's commercial paper and I'm a 3L.

Commercial paper is dumb and outdated and really freakin' hard (lol checks). There's a White & Summers hornbook, but I didn't understand that any better than my readings last year (maybe you will?). There's also an Emmanuels that might break things down in a simpler way but I never cracked it open and ended up selling it in the middle of the semester. (We had a combined Payment Systems/Secured class and I only ended up doing Secured).

somewhatwayward

Re: Best Advice for Not Failing Commercial Paper/Neg. Instrument

Postby somewhatwayward » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:50 am

don't take? be consoled by the fact that, if the 1/16 chance it'll be on the bar falls in your favor and there is a commercial paper question, you can LOL at all the other people sweating while you whiz through it?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”