Real Estate Transactions Supplement

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )

Real Estate Transactions Supplement

Postby T3Troll » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Looking for wisdom re: a RE Transactions supplement for a multiple choice exam. The ideal supplement would have plenty of MC questions.

RE Trans E&E Reviews indicate shittiness

No Q&A Series; Barbri doesn't appear to have an outline specific to RE Transactions

Barbri's Property outline will likely make me hunt for relevant exam prep material

Any suggestions for a good supplement for exam prep would be appreciated. Good luck with the start of semester, everyone.

Re: Real Estate Transactions Supplement

Postby TannerRobinson » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:23 pm

zombie bump

Postby lawstudent002 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:50 pm

I liked Understanding Modern Real Estate Transactions. No MC samples, but I feel like it was very straightforward and helpful in grasping the big picture, which is what I imagine a MC exam would focus on.

Postby dtl » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:46 pm

I used the E and E but found it to be the worst E and E I have used so far in law school.

The emanuel was better, but still not that helpful. Out of the two I would recommend it. I ended up studying via plan B - listening to the entire class over at 1.5 speed. It worked well for me, especially since there was no book or text given.

Anyway, good luck!

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”