Sublease/lease appartment Near GWU law school (two blocks)

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
kumincool

Sublease/lease appartment Near GWU law school (two blocks)

Postby kumincool » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Sublease for three months (July to Oct) If you like it, you can rent it afterwards.

FLOOR PLAN AND PICTURE:
You can see a floor plan from the website: http://www.bmcproperties.com/residential/potomac-park
Sorry, I cannot insert a picture here, But I promise that if you call me or email me, i will definitely send you more pictures.

FUNITURES:
I have many funitures, including: Two Mattresses, one BED, one DESK, one TV and one TV shelf, four Chairs, one Wall Shelf, one cute white Rug, two Floor Lamps, one Side Table and one Shoe Shelf.

(Most funitures are from IKEA and Cosco.You can pay only 200 bucks or even less to get all of those funitures.)

NEIGHBOURHOOD:Conveniences of living:
The address is 510 21st, street, NW Washington DC. (You can use google map to see the conveniences.)

The building is located in Foggy Bottom and surrounded by George Washington University, the World Bank and the State Department
The Foggy Bottom Metro Station and the Whole Food Market just a few blocks away. The CVS store and bus station (Including bus No.80, No. 31, No. 901, No 909, No. 905, N3 and S1 ) are just one block away.

Also, there are many good restaurants in the neighbourhood. (The founding famers, Subway, Tonic, and circa ect.) The Penn Ave shops & restaurants are just few blocks away.)

FEES:
$1405/Per month. (including facilities.)

Contact info:
Email: kumincool@live.cn, tel: 202-550-5229.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”