Bar Prep - How are you guys doing on multiple choice? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Matteliszt

Silver

Re: Bar Prep - How are you guys doing on multiple choice?

Post by Matteliszt » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:36 pm

PSA - I just did the free 18 question MBE on the MBE website and bombed. Flipped out and bought the 3 x $125 package from them. The 18 questions on the website appear to be wildly more difficult than the one's in the 100 Question packs

randomdandom

New

Post by randomdandom » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:17 am

Matteliszt wrote:PSA - I just did the free 18 question MBE on the MBE website and bombed. Flipped out and bought the 3 x $125 package from them. The 18 questions on the website appear to be wildly more difficult than the one's in the 100 Question packs

hahahaha. clever bastards. I still think it's worth the investment.

Matteliszt

Silver

Post by Matteliszt » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:28 am

randomdandom wrote:
Matteliszt wrote:PSA - I just did the free 18 question MBE on the MBE website and bombed. Flipped out and bought the 3 x $125 package from them. The 18 questions on the website appear to be wildly more difficult than the one's in the 100 Question packs

100% agree, just wanted others to know that 18 question test is super flame. There's a Fair Housing Act question in there..

ragelion

Gold

Post by ragelion » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:31 am

That's because they're selling the easiest MBE questions. The real questions are way longer.

Matteliszt

Silver

Post by Matteliszt » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 am

ragelion wrote:
That's because they're selling the easiest MBE questions. The real questions are way longer.

That seems accurate, a lot of these are super short.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

goodolgil

Silver

Post by goodolgil » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:37 am

I thought BarBri's questions were pretty damn similar to the real MPRE, so I'm not expecting for there to be that much of a difference aside from BarBri's more than occasional flawed correct answers.

1L1284

New

Post by 1L1284 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Yeah, the fair housing act question was a joke. Glad to hear the real ones were easier, I was convinced I'd fail the MBE for sure.

rnf1292

New

Post by rnf1292 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 pm

Matteliszt wrote:
randomdandom wrote:

100% agree, just wanted others to know that 18 question test is super flame. There's a Fair Housing Act question in there..
Lol I appreciate this considering how I bombed as well and also freaked out. It made me worried that I've been simply learning how to do barbri questions instead of actually really learning the material.

c3pO4

Silver

Post by c3pO4 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:33 pm

rnf1292 wrote:
Matteliszt wrote:
randomdandom wrote:

Lol I appreciate this considering how I bombed as well and also freaked out. It made me worried that I've been simply learning how to do barbri questions instead of actually really learning the material.
7/18 FTW... is there any place to get answer explanations for these 18 flame Q's? I'm legitimately curious about some of them. harder than barbri set 5/6 or SFE

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”